Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Munich

I spent my afternoon in Munich at the Deutsches Museum. The museum has over 50 exhibits dedicated to science and technology. Unfortunately, the chemistry exhibit of the museum was closed that day, and that was the exhibit that I was most interested in seeing. I really enjoyed the physics and math exhibits of the museum. I had the opportunity to watch a demonstration of liquid nitrogen experiments in the physics exhibit. The math exhibit was also an interesting experience: the exhibit was filled with games and puzzles that required logic and math. Although I spent several hours exploring the different exhibits of the Deutsches Museum, I felt that there was still so much I did not see, and I would be interested in returning to the museum if I am in Munich again.

No comments:

Post a Comment